We use functional cookies to ensure that our websites function smoothly. They also prevent you repeatedly receiving the same information or being asked to enter the same details over and over again. The settings of the video player which are stored are one example. As these cookies are necessary, you can’t refuse them without influencing the way the website works.
You can only block or delete these cookies by changing your browser settings. You can read how to do this below.
We use anonymized cookies to measure and analyze the way visitors use our websites. This allows us to see how long on average visitors look at any particular page, and which subjects are most popular among our visitors. This data can be used to optimize our websites and to enhance their user-friendliness. We use Google Analytics software to do this. This software is privacy-friendly and the data collected can’t be traced back to individuals. These cookies can only be blocked or deleted by changing your browser settings. You can read how to do this below.
Download our cookie list (PDF) for an overview of all cookies used, as well as their providers, purpose, and expiration time.
Please consult our Privacy statement to see what personal data Technolution collects, for what purposes we collect this data, how we secure it, how long we store it, and how you can check your details.
The providers’ privacy policies apply to cookies placed by third parties. You can find links to the applicable cookie and/or privacy policies in our cookie list (PDF). Follow the instructions in these statements to delete the data in question or request to have it deleted, or to change your settings.
Cookies are stored in your browser on the device you use to visit our websites. You can block cookies in your browser settings. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed. Make sure you adjust the settings for each browser and each device separately. Every browser has a different way of changing the settings: please consult the links below. Blocking cookies may cause certain functions on our websites to malfunction.
- Android: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=636794272209597841-1933759929
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/help/10607/microsoft-edge-view-delete-browser-history
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera (desktop): http://www.opera.com/help
- Opera (mobile): https://www.opera.com/help/mobile/android#privacy
- Safari (desktop): https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Safari (mobile): https://support.apple.com/HT201265