Technolution B.V. handles your data with great care. We abide by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our privacy statement explains in what manner we abide by the GDPR.
Here at Technolution B.V., we believe it to be very important that our relations know that all our collaborations are based on confidentiality. This also applies to the manner in which we deal with your personal data. We explain the manner in which we protect your privacy in this concise privacy statement. This statement applies to all of our clients, partners and other relations. In this statement, we indicate what data we collect, for what purposes your data is used, how we secure your data, how long we store your data and how you can review your data.
What data is collected and processed?
- Contact information: title, name, email address, telephone number and any job title
- Documentation provided by you during job applications: CV, diplomas, photo.
- Interests you have shown in our products and services, newsletters, and company magazine.
- Possibly information about how you surf, download, and search and your IP address.
- Business information: name, telephone number and address.
- Technolution B.V. does not process any special categories of personal data as stated in the GDPR.
- When applicable, specific agreements will be made in reference to the framework of a project.
For what purposes do we use your data?
Technolution B.V. uses your data for the following purposes.
- Business agreements with clients or partners: Technolution B.V. regularly handles sensitive information within projects, regarding products, maintenance and support. In this case, we apply integral project management. When you are a client or partner of Technolution B.V., we use your data to keep in contact with you. Your data is registered in our CRM system.
- Marketing purposes: Whenever you make an interest in our products and services, newsletters or our company magazine known to us, we register this in the CRM system described above. We use your details to customize our communication (e.g. direct mailings and emails) to suit your interests. If you give us permission to do so, we also use details of how you surf, download, and search, and your IP address (see below in this Privacy statement). These details may be passed on to suppliers for the purposes of carrying out such communication. Disclosure to third parties for any other purpose is excluded.
- Job applications: On our website, you can provide data via a (job application) form. This data is registered in the ATS, applicant tracking system.
How do we protect your data?
Technolution B.V. takes both technical as well as organizational measures to protect your personal data. These measures are subject to our management system for data security which is certified according to ISO27001. All details that you personally send via our websites are sent using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You can identify a safe SSL connection by checking that the ‘https://’ prefix is visible in your browser’s address bar and the padlock symbol is visible in the lower part of your browser.
The person who is ultimately responsible for the processing of personal data by Technolution B.V. is our CTO. You can consult our security policy by clicking this link (pdf).
Technolution B.V. does not disclose your details to third parties except in the following cases:
- When required by law.
- Cases for which you have given explicit permission.
In the event of (sub)processing of personal data by a third party, a data processing agreement will be made with this party.
How long do we store your data?
We store your personal data carefully and no longer than is required for the purpose which you initially provided them for.
How can you review your data?
As a client, partner or other relation of Technolution B.V., you can send an email to email@example.com to request which personal data is registered with us and what the data is being used for. Naturally, you can adjust or request removal of your personal data at any time.
You can delete cookies in your browser settings. You can also block all cookies in your browser settings. Please click on the following links to see how you can do this. Blocking all cookies can cause parts of our websites to malfunction.
- Android: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=636794272209597841-1933759929
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/help/10607/microsoft-edge-view-delete-browser-history
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera (desktop): http://www.opera.com/help
- Opera (mobile): https://www.opera.com/help/mobile/android#privacy
- Safari (desktop): https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Safari (mobile): https://support.apple.com/HT201265
Questions and contact
Do you have any question, complaints or concerns? Please contact us through your contact person or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the privacy statement
Technolution B.V. can unilaterally change this privacy statement. The most recent version will be available at Technolution B.V.'s website.
Technolution B.V. abides by the current legislation and regulations. The privacy act that is in force in the European Union, is referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This privacy act is concerned with the protection and storing of personal data. For more information about the GDPR, please refer to: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection.
Technolution B.V., 5th December 2018
Burg. Jamessingel 1
P.O. Box 2013
2800 BD GOUDA
T +31(0)182 59 40 00